In consideration of the mutual covenants herein, the parties agree to the following, which shall apply during the term of this agreement:
"We" refers to adams, 25 Hollingworth Court, Turkey Mill Business Park, Ashford Road, Maidstone Kent ME14 5PP. "You" includes the person purchasing the services or any party acting on the customer's instructions. "The Registrant" includes the person applying for a domain name or any party acting on the Registrant's instructions. "The Registry" the relevant domain names Registry. "Services" means domain name registration, web site hosting, email and any other service or facility provided by us to you. "Server" means the computer server equipment operated by us in connection with the provision of the Services. "Web Site" means the area on the Server allocated by us to you for use by you as a site on the Internet.
Domain Name Registration
- We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should therefore not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has or they have been registered. Any action taken by you before such notification is at your risk.
- The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal or failure to register or renew a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
- We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us.
Web Site Hosting and Email
- We make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via the Server and we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server.
- You shall effect and maintain adequate insurance cover in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the Server.
- You represent, undertake and warrant to us that you will use the Web Site allocated to you only for lawful purposes.