Details of our consultants, their experience and specialities are shown below. Contact us today and we will put you in direct contact. Call 01622 687729.
Contact us today and we will conduct an initial call free of charge and put you in touch with the consultant that is likely to be the best fit for your business.
A specialist consultant in the classic car and engineering industry
Classic car, restoration services , super car and classic car dealers , engine builders , engineering , historic racing and Bespoke brand development for automotive companies specialising In the classic car sector .
Mike, has been in and around the classic car market all his life . This combined with his market experience across many blue chip brands including a recent repositioning of the famous Lynx brand ( one of the U.K’s premier bespoke hand crafted Jaguar builders ) and also an in-depth project for Nicholson Mclaren including work in the digital and video space sees Mike well placed to assist management teams plan strategy and positioning for the future .
With 36 years experience in marketing and running an award winning agency Mike has acquired a considerable amount of knowledge and contacts and has also raced historic Jaguars E types and D types for many years successfully competing at the highest levels including Goodwood Revival . Mike also instructed for many years at Brands Hatch and Mallory park .
His company Adams Group were nominated and won an award at The Travel and Marketing awards in 2019 delivering a marketing campaign across multiple channels for National Express .
Mike’s passion is in and around classic cars and this is where his considerable knowledge and experience can be brought to bare and help management teams to develop their brands and marketing strategy into the future . With good contacts in the media and a growing list of great names from engine builders ( including Nicholson Mclaren and Swiftune ) to full supercar and classic car dealership like Hoffman’s in Henley on Thames and Howard Wise , Mike is passionate about helping the industry and companies to develop within the the space.
Automotive Industry Consultancy
Has worked in the automotive industry for 34 years (professionally since 1986).
Frank’s father, who was head of the Special Vehicles Department at AUDI, would take Frank from a young age to meetings with suppliers such as BBS, Recaro, auto upholsterers, leather manufacturers … and many more.
- A Certified Automotive Consultant, was among the 40 best Audi salespeople in Germany
- 15 years as Head of Sales at international premium brands (Audi, Daimler, etc.)
- Mastered the normal everyday automotive business from the inside out. From warehousing, financing to leasing, and everything that goes with it
- Bought and sold vehicles in the USA, through auctions and much more
- For the past 10 years has specialised in classic automobiles and bespoke vehicle manufacture
- Internationally experience with all top-class auction houses
- Head of Sales Wiesmann Automobilmanufaktur
- Extensive international business network
- Has worked for Lynx for almost 4 years and has also been a consultant to other automobile manufacturers
- CEO of Lynx Motors since 2019
Retail, FMCG, Travel, Direct Brand Manufacturing, and Pharmaceutical Engineering
Ruth is an experienced CMO, Strategic Marketeer, and Commercial Director; operating at board level, with NED & international capability.
- 30 years business exp. Retail, FMCG, Travel, Direct Brand Manufacturing, and Pharmaceutical Engineering
- In-depth experience in boardroom, financial & partnership negotiations
- Independent thinker with honed strategic & influencing skills
- Strong professional skills in business growth through Strategy, Product Development, Direct
- Sales, Marketing; Digital and E-commerce, Advertising, PR and Brand Value.
Ruth has worked around the world with some of the big names: 3M, Toyota, GSK (GlaxoSmithKline), and in the UK with retailers such as Boots, Dixons, and B&Q. Her career has been varied from pharmaceutical engineering to manufacturing, retail, and latterly travel. Ruth studied journalism and English literature, going back to do a psychology degree which has helped her shape both internal and external communications. Her MBA majored in Marketing in 2001 where she found her love of all things customer and communication.
“My main aim in any business is to ensure sustainable revenue with maximised profit, though an absolute focus on the customer. I have the ability to assess business needs and propose both strategic and tactical solutions.” RHW 2019
Mark Lumsden Taylor
Specialist in Corporate Finance , Agriculture and Education
Mark is a national leader in the finance, education and corporate landscape. Schooled at Gresham’s Norfolk, and studying Law and Economics at the University of Keele, he was appointed to a training contract for a top 20 chartered accountancy practise in London. Leading audit, assurance and recovery work in fields from financial services through to Telecommunications he qualified with ICEAW.
For the next 16 years he delivered the agenda of transforming a bankrupt public sector college into corporate business. Changing Hadlow College into Hadlow Group, he redefined engagement with 1000’s of businesses, leveraged major investment and enabled nearly 70,000 students to be educated with economic and social regeneration in East Kent. His work in the fields of brand and marketing, public private commercialism and sustainability generated major economic impact as is well recognised.
Mark has won numerous awards for his work including National Finance Director of the year 2007, Accounting for sustainability National award 2012 (ICEAW), National Business Finance Director 2014 (Finance Director) and the institute of Directors (IOD) blue ribbon award for Governance and Finance excellence in 2018. He is also an ambassador for Kent and unique in that he is both private and public sector skilled.
Supply Chain and Logistics Consulting
Martin has spent his career driving Strategy and Supply Chain change and innovation delivering benefits for some of the world’s great companies. Now an experienced Consultant working on Logistics and strategy projects in the UK and Europe. The common factor being finding new ways to rethink Supply Chains and the forces and information flows that act on them.
- Strategy and Supply Chain Reviews
- Senior leader support and planning
- Market opportunity assessment
- eCommerce Strategy and planning
- Network Reviews and Optimisation
- Performance Improvement Specialist
- Future planning
- Executive team support
- Automation and new tech evaluation
- Urban Environment Futures
- Key Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking
- Supply Chain Reviews.
The ‘Go To IT Guy’ having led engineering, technical and operational teams across Asia & Europe, for 14 yrs as General Manager with Microsoft’s cloud business and a further 2 years as Vice President of Cloud Infrastructure product management with Oracle.
- Exceptional calm communication and networking skills
- Successful working in a virtual team environment, as well as independent project execution
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task in diverse cultural environments and time zones
- The ability to explain complex technical detail in plain language
- Always focused on customer centered high quality results
- IT for Remote / home workforce
- Consulting / Advising on Digital Strategy
- Consulting / Advising on Cloud First Strategy
- Advising on moving IT from CAPEX to OPEX
- Advising and Training on digital business tools (CRM / Social Media / Customer Success / Continuous
- Development, implementation etc)
- Consulting / Advising on Compliance GDPR, Privacy and Security policy
Travel Industry Specialist
With a career spanning four decades, I thought I had seen everything, and then C-19 hit us out of the blue! As horrendous as it has been, most businesses will recover. But it is going to take intelligence, patience, maybe some increased risk and, perhaps, a bit of luck too.
Following a career change, my first major task was to reduce a sales-team of 300 down to sixty. I then worked through a huge merger of two familiar household branded companies. My next position involved rebuilding a brand and the service proposition for a company that experienced an infamous tragedy, followed by historic industrial relations issues. Some years later, we also had to face up to a new competitor, who had the capacity to swallow-up the whole of the market. Ultimately, we merged the business with its main rival. The next hurdle I faced, involved the re-birth of a former nationalised industry. That required delicate industrial relations negotiations and then brand repositioning, to achieve massive growth targets.
Having developed the structure to deliver the new business model, we then re-branded the most densely utilised transport business in the UK. Following this, I spent another period of dramatic change in a sector that was soon to have up to 50% of its annual revenues and profits extinguished overnight. After all these changes, I am proud to say, each of these businesses still operate today. This proves that change, no matter how great or unplanned, can produce better, stronger, profitable businesses.
The only thing we can be 100% certain of is, there will be further, unforeseen, crises that will impact our lives and businesses. At times like these, it is your People (staff, customers, stakeholders, shareholders, suppliers), your Products/Services, and your Strategy that your survival comes down to. Ignore these at your peril. Get one of these areas wrong, and everything will be jeopardised. Do nothing – and it is likely your business will fail. Do something – and you will wish you had considered change much sooner.
Forty years of experience has shown me what can work….and what does not!
Please let me know if I can share some of my experience and help you create some solutions.
Supply Chain and Logistics Consulting
.In the last 30 years Paul has designed, implemented, improved and closed many, many warehouse and distribution operations. His experience means he is rarely lost for an anecdote or example project.
- Detailed Supply Chain Analysis and Reviews
- Business Improvement Consultant
- Experienced Warehouse Designer
- Detailed Inventory Analysis and On-time In-Full enabler
- National and International Network Reviews and Improvement Planner
- Performance Improvement Specialist
- Supply Chain Systems Professional
- Big Data Analyst.
- Warehouse Design
- Network Evaluation
- Urban Consolidation for Planning purposes
- Key Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking
- Supply Chain Management Reviews
- Systems Reviews and Procurement.
CONSTRUCTION BID & MARKETING CONSULTANT
Specialist construction professional with 20+ years marketing and 13+ years bid writing experience and expertise. Extensive industry exposure and knowledge with a commendably high success rate for public and private sector PQQs and tenders. Contracts ranging from £1m – £80m+ with a unique focus on SMEs and getting them where they want to be.
Diverse construction sector experience including education, residential, commercial, social housing, heritage, student accommodation, community, leisure, grounds maintenance and cleaning
Large and small, national and regional Frameworks and standalone contracts
Committed self-starter and motivated team player
Solid reputation built upon high quality, high success, honesty and reliability.
- Bid writing: full or part compilation of public and private sector PQQs and tenders for main contractors, trades and consultants
- Bid critique: detailed feedback on submissions with advice and guidance on improvement and winning strategies
- Bespoke and original content and material
- Editing and proof-reading
- Development of Bid Library and supporting material
- Marketing project management and support: website content, newsletters, e-newsletters, awards submissions, films, editorials, photography, events.