Adams Creative Group Limited is registered in England and Wales and referred to as “we”, “us” or “Adams” in this policy.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Adams, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Adams is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, which applies whether you visit our office, use your mobile device or go on line, provides you with information about:
– how we use your data;
– what personal data we collect;
– how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
– your legal rights relating to your personal data.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Adams uses your personal data:
– to provide products and services to you;
– to make a tailored website available to you;
– to verify your identity;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and services which we think may interest you;
– for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
– to enable Adams to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Marketing and Promotional communications
Adams uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest offers.
Adams aims to update you about services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails
- contacting the agency directly.
Sharing data with third parties
Adams will not share your data with third parties. We will not disclose your personal data to any third party. We will never sell or rent our client data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Adams may collect the following information about you:
– your name, age/date of birth and gender;
– your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
– services used by you;
– your on-line browsing activities on our website;
– your communication and marketing preferences;
– your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
– your location;
– your correspondence and communications with Adams; and
– other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you use our website or send an email to us. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Adams is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: –
– security controls which protect our IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access.
You have the following rights:
– the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
– the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
– the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
– the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
LEGAL BASIS FOR ADAMS PROCESSING CLIENT PERSONAL DATA
Adams collects and uses clients personal data because is it necessary for:
– the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
– the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of services to a client; or
– complying with our legal obligations.
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing personal data in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers via email or text message.
Clients have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Our legitimate interests
The normal legal basis for processing customer data, is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Adams, including:-
– selling and supplying services to our clients;
– protecting clients, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
– promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
– sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
– understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
– improving existing services and developing new services;
– complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
– preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
– handling client contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
– managing insurance claims by clients;
– protecting Adams, its employees and clients, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to Adams;
– effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against Adams; and
– fulfilling our duties to our clients and colleagues.
We may update this policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly for notification of any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information.
This website is operated by:
15 Starnes Court Union Street Maidstone, Kent ME14 1EB
Tel: 01622 687729